Master’s Degrees and Graduate programs in Biotechnology
Universities offering M.S. in Biotechnology in the U.S.
Biotechnology is a very exciting, dynamic, interdisciplinary field, and provides a broad range of career opportunities. When it comes to pursuing a Masters in Biotechnology, USA always comes to the students’ minds as an automatic choice. The US is by far the most dominant player in the biotechnology & biomedical field in terms of research and innovation. With more than 3,000 colleges and universities in the US, the options are almost limitless (and sometimes even confusing). In this post, we will look at the best universities for MS Biotechnology in USA.
Here’s list of Universities offering masters in Biotechnology.
- University of Wisconsin – Madision – M.S. in Biotechnology
- California State University – Channel Islands – M.S. in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, M.S. Biotechnology, and MBA Dual Degree
- University of Maryland University College – M.S. Biotechnology (No GRE required)
- Georgetown University – M.S. Biotechnology, M.S. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (GRE scores not required)
- Northeastern University – PSM in Biotechnology
- Indiana University School of Medicine – M.S. Biotechnology (GRE scores not required
- Johns Hopkins University – M.S. in Biotechnology and MBA
- University of Rhode Island – M.S. Clinical Laboratory Science (Biotechnology, Cytopathology, Clinical Laboratory Science) (GRE scores not required). M.S., PhD in Cell and Molecular Biology tracks (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Genetics) (GRE scores not required)
- University of Florida – M.S., MBA in Biotechnology
- University of Texas at Dallas – Master’s in Biotechnology (Molecular and Cell Biology)
- Marywood University – Master’s in Biotechnology, PSM program (GRE scores not required)
- University of Central Florida – M.S. Biotechnology (GRE scores not required)
- Roosevelt University – M.S. in Biotechnology and Chemical Science
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia – M.S. Cell Biology and Biotechnology (GRE scores not required)
- East Carolina State University – M.S. Cell Biology and Biotechnology (GRE scores required)
- Texas Tech University – M.S. biotechnology – GRE Score 1,100+
- University of Buffalo – State University of New York – Master’s in Biotechnology
- Polytechnic University of New York – M.S. in Biotechnology
- University of Houston at Clear Lake – M.S. in Biotechnology (Molecular Biology, Cell Biology
Few Popular Biotechnology Programs in U.S